Rosie, Dora, Gypsy and Saffron all consider the divan to be theirs. Gypsy however needs to come and help when I get the camera out....
![]() |
| Saffron still likes her TV |
![]() |
| Gypsy supervised all the changes |
![]() |
| And the chairman of the bored has retired to the TV while Saffron poses |
Now running into March pictures, and apologies for not having posted before: we had a lot to do.
The climbing tower, which we hope to encourage Onyx to use to work his poor atrophied legs a bit more, arrived, and was nice and easy to put together.
![]() | |
| Dora still likes sinks. There's a drop of sun in the sink first thing in the morning so though she could sit beside it, she prefers to be in it... |
I'm sure I'll soon have more pictures of them all using it, this was the evening - you can see it's dark outside - and Dora and Gypsy were playing happily. Gypsy spent the night in the higher little house as I found out when I got up to go to the loo. He came to see me in the bathroom and them went to kill a dangling bird thingy.
Had to add this: Saffron has discovered the smaller little house to sleep in!










adorable pics ...
ReplyDelete