Friday, 28 October 2016

so we have the Rubbish Tip Three...

... three disabled kittens from Cyprus who are coming to safety in England 



two are missing an eye each, and tabby is missing his gangrenous tail.  They were found on a rubbish tip crawling with vermin, and disease and rotting gently.   and yes, I'm raising funds ...
for the rubbish tip 3
These pics are with their foster, Cynthia, in Paphos when they are looking much more healthy.

And here are some random gratuitous pics of the others


the Pharaoh of Phluff

Outside is cancelled due to lack of sunshine

Rebel Golden-Eyes, princess of the chair

Saffron doesn't often let me get the camera up close and personal

you wouldn't believe the amount of purr coming out of Rosie when Worrals was giving her a good wash

I got a new clothes drying rack, Linnie says it's a cat warming rack

Linnie, like Worrals, believes in washing anyone he can find.

"And you wanted what, that you disturb my magnificence?"

sat on here I was and my brother plonked himself down beside me and went to sleep

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are full of wonders and curiosity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete