Saturday, 4 May 2013

WHY did I buy a steam cleaner?

Ok, so I steam cleaned the floor and by the next morning
1/ Worrals had shredded a feather cushion on it
2/ Mackie had shed all over it
3/ Dora had tossed cat litter on it
4/ The ultimate indignity - Rebel brought in a mouse to dismember on it.

Apparently as soon as the carpet is nice, it's there to be un-niced again... so why did I buy a steam cleaner?
Oh silly me.
So that Dora and Pixie would have the box to play in - obviously.





Joking apart, prayers for Jasper would be appreciated as he's just been diagnosed as kidney fail...


2 comments:

  1. Three outta four you just shoulda known better....and anything that doesn't involve hairballs is a plus anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, well, hairballs are a given...
    I always wonder how people with cats keep nice carpets; and I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that they belong to the Wizarding World and do it by spell.

    ReplyDelete