Sunday, 11 November 2012

Help! furever home needed in UK for 3 blind kitties!

I should think everyone who knows me is aware by now that  I'm involved in rescue from Romania - now there are three kitten-cats in need of homes, who are being fostered by a good friend of mine, Lucy, who wants them to have a good place to go so that she will have room to foster more cats in desperate need. 

Norocel and Sonia are both black and white, 4/5 months old, and are blind through the Herpes virus. 
Holly is a tabby and has lost an eye after being hit by a car. I think she's about the same age. The two fully blind ones will need an indoor home and someone prepared to keep furniture in the same place, and Holly might be better in an indoor home too.
Please contact me through the blog or on sjwaldock@yahoo.co.uk and I'll put serious offers in contact with Lucy who will organise a home check. 

Holly, an adorable baby!
Norocel, what a brave little boy!
this is the only picture I have available of Sonia, it shows her younger than she is.  What a sweetheart!
A purr is a purr is a purr, in Romanian or English... who can help these sweethearts?

No comments:

Post a Comment