Sunday, 9 September 2012

I'm forever blowing bubbles





We bought some bubble liquid for the girls, largely to get a bubble blower [and it's the best one I've ever used, hurrah for the Pound Shop, even though I will be making up my own bubble liquid to replace it]  and they have been entranced.  So here is a post of gratuitous bubble fun.

Staring bemused


Are they SUPPOSED to stick together?
But.. which one shall I chase?
caught as she patted it... the look on her face as it popped was priceless
exhausted after her exertions


Bubbles are fun but care should be taken not to let them go near pets' or children's eyes. 
Bubble liquid: about half a cup of washing up liquid to about a pint of water and a good teaspoon of glycerine or, I understand, corn syrup.  Shake well and leave overnight.  It doesn't work right away for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment