Tuesday, 15 November 2011

No problems!

I wanted to photograph Merlin lying on his back but he stretched - doesn't it look like he's trying to get rid of the paparazzi taking too much interest in the state of his non-nuts?
Merlin bounced back from his little operation very well, but was pleased to have some attention from his sisters....


washing is fine, but Rebel DOES take liberties.....

The big boys are getting more accustomed to being laid on, purred at, kissed and wriggled at by kitties; Biff isn't that pleased but he puts up.  LOOK at his face.....
 and Jasper is cool with the whole business.
If you had been wondering about Worrals here she is - she's been very busy with her catnip mouse

Rebel has been helping me.... well she thinks she has.  I've been thickening my curtains for the winter with random patchwork, and Rebel has to hold things down for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment