Friday, 4 November 2011

Kitty quotes of the day

Kitty Quotes of the day:

‘Sister, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters’ – Irving Berlin
Worrals and Rebel like to curl up together and wash each other. This usually leads to a fight…….



‘Did you never see the picture of we three’ – Shakespeare, Twelfth Night
And as much trouble when they’re awake as Feste, Sir Toby Belch and Maria.  The kittens are a comedy act on their own.


‘To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.’ -Helen Keller 
Why Fenella should choose to sleep in the pot of grass I’ve brought in for the cats to nibble in inclement weather I don’t know but it’s lost its spring and I may have to change it……. doesn’t she look like one of those fluffy ball-shaped cacti?



‘I want to be alone’ – Ingrid Bergman
It’s his chair, he carried it home and he doesn’t intend to share it with kittens.



‘A mighty hunter before the Lord’ – The Bible
Nimrod she ain’t….. but she loves tiny scraps of foil or paper to chase around.  Here she has it in her mouth and I’m lucky to catch this because the next move is to trot up the sofa to drop on my lap with the demand that I throw it again. 

I've just discovered that the two sisters of our kitties still haven't found a home.  They are both black with little white tufts of bibs, and have the delightful temperament of all part Russian Blues, and will need to be taught to trust.  Anyone in the Ipswich, Suffolk area in the UK do contact me and I'll put you in contact with the shelter, or visit The Animal Welfare Centre on Cauldwell Hall, Ipswich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment